Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ahoy

Default Ahoy

Well, I have been here for a while, but I never really introduced myself so here we go. I'm Marc, known as Locotes on IRC and the forums, I'm 16 (yarly, 16) years old and I'm a Dutchman. I'm addicted to IRC and.. that's about it. I'm lazy, I like to eat pizzas but I'm fortunately not fat (not yet). PM me or post a reply in this topic if you've got more questions.

Ahoy there Yogurt. Fortunately for me, I've had the pleasure of knowing you for the past 8 months or so.

WELCOME FROM ANNIE AND HOLZ =D!

How did you find IRC?

Heh, well it's shameful, but if DSOrganize never existed, I wouldn't be active in the IRC scene. About a year ago I got myself a flashcard because I was sick of buying all those games, and a friend of mine gave me a zip file with a few homebrew games in it, including DSOrganize. While I was trying stuff out I noticed the IRC icon, at the time I had never heard of IRC before so I tried it out. I quite liked it so I remained quite active in the DSOrganize channel, and after a few weeks I made a few friends which I still "hang around" with. After a while I was looking for more information about IRC, because I was really interested in learning more about it, so I just googled for IRC and read every single useful page. I also tried several other networks to see the differences, but none of them were as good as Rizon. That's why I remained active on this network. Later on I became even more active in other bigger channels, like #chat and #help, which seemed to be appreciated. My conclusion: Rizon is a network with really friendly users, it's really stable and I'm never going to leave it in my entire life

That's a cool story. You must be the only DSO person with a brain. =x
    And you are completely correct, Rizon rocks!

Haha yeah, I've heard that more often already. DSO used to be different but since a couple of months ago it just more retarded. Oh well, luckily there are a lot of other channels

Welcome to Rizon, it's a great place and enjoy yourself here, it's lots of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJug View Post
    Welcome to Rizon, it's a great place and enjoy yourself here, it's lots of fun.
    Hehe, thanks, but like I said, I'm not new to Rizon, I just never really introduced myself before

Quote Originally Posted by Locotes View Post
    Hehe, thanks, but like I said, I'm not new to Rizon, I just never really introduced myself before
    Hehe,

Yep.

I'd say welcome to Rizon, but seeing as I just opered you, I think that was a better welcome.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net