Thread: Hello :D

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hello :D

At first I wasn't going to make one of these threads, but changed my mind, so here it is

I'm Dusty, my real name is Matt. Quite a few people are surprised when they find this out, but I'm 15 years old, and I live in England. My hobbies are listening to music, playing badminton, playing guitar, and of course, IRC.

I've been using IRC for around 5 years now (Yeah, I did discover IRC when I was 10 ) and if you know me, I'm a grammar nazi, and often correct people if they use 'text language'.

I'm not exactly new to Rizon, I've been around here for like, the past 8 months, hence why I reluctant to make a thread, and you'll probably find me in #chat, as I spend a lot of my evenings talking there.

Now just to wait for the British fag comment from Nessun

Hello, and welcome! Do you preferably like any English football clubs?

Fortunately, or unfortunately for some, I'm not a football fan, so I don't follow any of the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    Fortunately, or unfortunately for some, I'm not a football fan, so I don't follow any of the teams.
    Wow, really? That's a shame, most of the UK are football fans. O.K. I'll see you on the Rizon network.

Another youngin. A damn Brit at that, but since I've talked to you several times in #Chat I will let it slide and not just remove your post.

Anyways since your not new to Rizon IRC I'll just say welcome to Rizon Forums.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net

15? I would never have guessed. But regardless of your age, you will remain my friend.

Welcome~ :3