Thread: #xdcc-help

Default #xdcc-help

Hi, we are working on getting #xdcc-help more familiar to users and or more user friendly. If anyone has some feedback or ideas you wish to share, plse let us know, thanks so much
    regards, Doc

Rizon Staff
    oper irc.lolipower.org
    vhost team
    oper irc.kickassanime.org
    doc@rizon.net

Default Getting DCC packet lists

Ok, so I'm rather slow on the uptake here, but a primer on the different ways to DCC lists from the various servers would be nice. Right now I only know of one, and that is when the server owners are nice and maintain a current packet list as packet #1 which is not always the case. I see the !list command and heard about something called blist, but don't know how to make it work the way I want it to. Are there others that I don't know yet?

Default xdcc

Quote Originally Posted by Tom-Tom Tiger View Post
    Ok, so I'm rather slow on the uptake here, but a primer on the different ways to DCC lists from the various servers would be nice. Right now I only know of one, and that is when the server owners are nice and maintain a current packet list as packet #1 which is not always the case. I see the !list command and heard about something called blist, but don't know how to make it work the way I want it to. Are there others that I don't know yet?
    Hi. And thanks for your interest, check out here for some info http://iroffer.dinoex.de/wiki/iroffer/Xdcc_usercommands
    If you are looking for something more specific, you can reach me here, or on Rizon 3xdcc-help.
    Good luck and cheers!
    regards, Doc

Rizon Staff
    oper irc.lolipower.org
    vhost team
    oper irc.kickassanime.org
    doc@rizon.net