Hello, readers.

I'm sure you're wondering about the title, right?

Well it's kinda hard to explain, but in a sense, this script "fixes" the colors of the chat, giving it some color to contrast the black & white look of it.

An example is needed, it seems:

^Random little slice of a chat

In short, ^That^ is what this script does.

Use

This script is to be used with the mIRC client, currently working with version 6.35

In mIRC, press the key combination of Alt and R at the same time, opening the Remotes Script Editor/Browser.

File -> New and paste the script in there, click Ok after pasting it(You can save it if you wish)

aaaaaand enjoy your new colorful mIRC. If you dislike the colors, you can always edit the color numbers in the script itself to show in the channel.

Script:
Code:
on ^*:text:**:*:{
  haltdef
  if ($nick isop $chan) { 
    echo $chan $timestamp < $+ 4@ $+ $nick $+  $+ > $1- 
  }
  elseif ($nick ishop $chan) { 
    echo $chan $timestamp < $+ 7% $+ $nick $+  $+ > $1- 
  }
  elseif ($nick isvoice $chan) { 
    echo $chan $timestamp < $+ 2+ $+ $nick $+  $+ > $1- 
  }
  else {
    echo $iif($chan,$chan,$nick) $timestamp $iif($chan,<,10<) $+ 10 $+ $nick $+  $+ $iif($chan,>,10>) $1- 
  }
}
on ^*:Action:*:*:{
  haltdef
  echo $iif($chan,$chan,$nick) 6 $+ $timestamp * $nick $1- 
}
on *:Input:#:{
  if (/ != $left($1,1)) {
    haltdef
    .msg $iif($chan,$chan,$nick) $1-
    if ($me isop $chan) {
      echo $chan $timestamp < $+ 4@ $+ $me $+  $+ > $1-
    }
    elseif ($me ishop $chan) {
      echo $chan $timestamp < $+ 7% $+ $me $+  $+ > $1-
    }
    elseif ($me isvoice $chan) {
      echo $chan $timestamp < $+ 2+ $+ $me $+  $+ > $1-
    }
    else {
      echo $iif($chan,$chan,$nick) $timestamp $iif($chan,<,10<) $+ 10 $+ $me $+  $+ $iif($chan,>,10) $1-
    }
  }
}
Disclaimer: I did not make this script, however I am modifying it in my free time to fix the Userlevel issue*.

*: It seems to group all the Ops together into "@", even when there's "@", "&", and "~" in the channel. Havent gotten around to fixing it yet.

Note: You may want to disable Timestamp logging if it is currently enabled, as it will end up logging the timestamps twice due to this script.

Anyhow, have fun with your new script.