Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sooooo, some ideas etc ;)

Default Sooooo, some ideas etc ;)

Bah, just sitting here after finishing off 4 tacos from Taco Bell, yes I know I'm a lightweight So there's nothing to really lurk on these forums. We need an offtopic section, maybe some specific sections for different things people enjoy doing, maybe like an Anime section, Movies section, TV Show section, some forums that'll interest users of your services.
    Anyways made you guys a custom header, sorta mainly just simple text see how it looks please

Direct link:
    http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9...gowhitenn3.png

comments?

Could get a section for hobbies or TV is a good one.. Plenty of people can relate what's their favorite show to watch in the fall. Mine is Prison Break.. even though the plot is old and over worked... it gives me hopes one of these days if i ever end up behind bars...

Well I was wanting more of ideas of what your interest were or what would be something for Rizon in a way to re invent itself and we have ideas for the NFL season to have a weekly chat with users and staff to have fun and be relaxed with the season. Plus we could possibly start a virtual league for fantasy football...
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

You could probably have a section for PC gaming or even general gaming since probably 100% of IRC users play some sort of game. I also agree with maybe a media section like TV, music, etc. Maybe even a politics section, although that could cause some friction and conflict.

Edit: (saw the above post after submitting this) As far as interests go I'm sure anything computer related would draw in attention, and something football related would probably draw in some attention but it would only target Americans.
    Last edited by Jeff; 08-19-2008 at 10:37 PM.

Default Good Idea

I can see what we are able to do that is more in the control of Mink or one of the main peoples of the forums but that might be good thing for the forums. Thanks for the ideas, keep them coming, doesn't matter what they are ideas good or bad are welcomed
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

What about a forum for just general sport discussion? That covers the football idea and allows for world wide, year round discussion.

There is many ideas that we can utilize by either creating a room to simple have as general chat. Or something that has been successful in the past for some rooms is having like multiple things in one room or even on a forum as well. That is what Ive had thoughts of, they are starting to make it more incorporated where you can add a chat to your like social networking sites and stuff.
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

If it ever got along far enough it would be really awesome for the entire network in general. I think most of the people that use Rizon now use it for their own seperate purposes wheather that be forums, games, etc. It would make Rizon more of a target for just general visits.

true, very true. Ill think of something more and get back to this thread later.
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

Rizon Staff

What?

Forum sections for anime, tv shows, movies, hobbies, games, politics, music, and sports?

Are you kidding?

How many posts and users do you expect on the forums who are here to talk about stuff and not just to get unklined?

This general section is enough for all things mentioned above and all other general topics.

Having such event channels for big sports event et cetera definitively is always nice, though.