Thread: Long time since the last update? WHAT'S NEW?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Just because you find and report a bug does not mean it is there for your abuse. Unlike real life we are allowed to put a common sense rule into place and you abused something you knew quite well shouldn't have been. Ban stands and feel happy it wasn't worse. Anymore postings regarding this can be placed in the Help section otherwise they will be removed from here with the possibility of suspending posting abilities on the forum.
    As I said, I found it and reported it 3 months ago. The fact that you guys didn't do anything made me think it was not a "bug" given the givens of how Rizon operates and given the faith I've put in the operators who make Rizon for what it is.

Also, I would like to clarify that I'm not trying, in any way, to ask for an unban. After all, you hold the absolute authority, and you've made the decisions so being a user, I will definitely respect it.

Thank you very much for your explanation.

I'm looking forward to the chanserv settings from within the channel(I'm lazy).
    Good job guys > and thanks Jason.

I'm very excited to hear about the cert system. If i'm assuming correctly, this means I'll no longer need to remember to identify right?

Doesn't really matter, i'm still excited about it.