Thread: Install Windows 7 from Flash Drive

Default Install Windows 7 from Flash Drive

I know many have seen this before but with netbooks on the rise and the fact that they don't have cdroms built in this is becoming more and more common. My reason for needing it was actually my cdrom wouldn't read my windows 7 dvd.

Anyways if you need a really simple way to do this simply goto http://wintoflash.com/download/en/ and download this application. All you have to do is insert a flash drive into a computer and put Windows 7 in the cdrom or mount it using one of many tools to mount an iso as a cdrom. Then tell wintoflash where the cdrom is and where the flash drive is and press create. Takes about 15minutes and you have a flash drive that can install Windows 7 on a computer without a cdrom.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net

Something else I forgot to mention this application can also take certain live cds and make them bootable usb drives. I am a huge fan of live cds. Anyone who has ever had to deal with a virus on a computer knows these are one of the greatest tools a technician could ever have.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net

Banned

Thanks for the info regarding this because I'd like to use OS windows7

No problem, the app worked really well for me.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net

I have actually found a version of Windows 7 Ultimate (32Bit & 64bit) that has been preconfigured to automatically install the minute that you tell a computer to boot from a USB device while in the cold/warm start up process

You provide very useful information. I think many people do not know about, even me. Thank you very much for such information.