Thread: Xbox Live 1 Month for $1

Default Xbox Live 1 Month for $1

30 days of xBox Live for $1
    Just logged into my xBox and they are running a special for one month of xBox Live Gold for just $1.

Dear David Smith,

This mail is confirmation that you have successfully renewed your subscription to 1 Month for $1. This renewal goes into effect on Tuesday, May 25, 2010. (date my current subscription ends) Here is a description of the service:

Exclusive Limited Time Offer: Buy a 1-month Gold membership today for only $1.00! As an Xbox LIVE® Gold member, you’ll have access to the best in gaming and entertainment. Enjoy the thrill of playing your favorite games online with friends, video chat, photo sharing, exclusive discounts on marketplace content, and early access to demos, trailers and downloads! For only $1.00 plus applicable taxes for the first month, your 1-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership helps you get the most out of your Xbox experience. Your membership will automatically renew to a standard price monthly membership at the then current price, unless you change your renewal or cancel before your membership ends. Pricing details can be viewed in the Account Management area of your gamer profile. For information about changing or canceling your membership and your membership refund policy, go to www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net

This appears to be results may vary I think its by how long you have til you subscription expires. One of my accounts showed the deal the other showed buy one month get one free which at $8 isn't a very good deal.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net