Thread: Hi EVeryone~

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Hi EVeryone~

Hi there, Everyone!

I am a new comer to this forum though I have been on the rizon server for some time now and recently, since this January 2010, I found that I cannot enter into irc.rizon at all, no matter which server i got into

I don't know why because I don't think I had been banned from there coz i'm a good little gal and since then, due to my over loaded homework , assignments, reports etc etc ... I have not been into irc rizon since and today I tried to enter again and still I got the message "connection timed out "

I had tried using my sister's pc to get in just now and yet, I still cannot log onto irc.rizon. I used to have this logging in problem and when i tried using another pc, I could get in. That means it's something to do with my pc, but now I cannot get in using another pc too... AM i being banned ? . I don't think so coz there is no such message about being klined either. Can someone please help me out?

Sorry, for an introduction message, I did talk a little more than I should I guess but I really do need your help. Please help me coz I love my nick there and I will be losing it soon if I don't log in within the next couple of weeks.

Thank you.

Malaysian users often have this problem. It's most likely your ISP filtering it out.
    As an alternative, try http://qchat.rizon.net, that should at least allow you to connect.
    If you prefer to use an actual IRC client instead of sticking with qchat, use qchat and join #rizonbnc and request a bnc there. (our bncs have helped malaysian users in the past, however, it is not guaranteed to fix you problem)
    Gemini
    Rizon Help Team - vHost Team - kline Team
    Gemini@rizon.net

Rizon Staff

It is indeed TMnet not letting you connect to most of our servers.

And recently, they added the last few servers that used to work to their blacklist as well.

But, for now, irc.virtual.is should work for you, please try to connect to that server.

Once you can't connect there anymore either, you're going to have do what Gemini suggested, though.

Default Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :x

Thank you Gemini , n thank you Holz ! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOooooooooo * huggles* Im in already YAY! *muaaaaaaH* Thank u thank u all SO much I managed to get it thro the server Holz gave but the problem now is ... had forgotten my pw after so long. Tigerkitten is on auto sign in but the other Yuuki , linked is not and i cannot remember the pw ... :P I would appreciate it very much if you can please send to my email :P thank you very much.
    Last edited by Tigerkitten; 03-28-2010 at 07:02 PM. Reason: adding extra request

Rizon Staff

You're welcome.

It seems like Yuuki has been registered by someone else since March 5th,
    it most likely had expired due to not having been used for 90 days.

See /ns info Yuuki

I thought i had it linked to this nick... or was I mistaken:P? maybe its in another server... ok, I 'll watch out for it thank u very much again for the info *hugs*