Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: What if its cloudy?

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Ah okay.



    10 characters rule wheeeeeeeeeeeee~
    Yeah that rule got me a couple times too!!
    This is what went through my mind when it happened: .
    That's all I have to say about that!

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I've been to Atlanta... Nasty place.
    Couldn't agree more. But the outskirts of Atlanta are nice. Peachtree City is very nice. Along with Tyrone, Ga. If you are ever in town tell me.
    Signature removed (spam).

  3. #33
    Member brandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Hey! I live in California, it's not all bad, if you don't mind the gang bangers from Los Angles or Fagots from San Fransisco.
    The beach is where you would want to go.
    Last edited by brandon; 02-15-2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: fuck off

  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I here that they are legalizing weed in Cali.

  5. #35

    Default

    Are radio active clouds counted in that law???

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brandon View Post
    Hey! I live in California, it's not all bad, if you don't mind the gang bangers from Los Angles or Fagots from San Fransisco.
    The beach is where you would want to go.
    I hurts me mentally just to "visit" Cali on a map. I definitely don't want to go there in person.

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    My Chair
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Well, there will always be sunshine... There might just happen to be some clouds in the way.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zamuel View Post
    Well, there will always be sunshine... There might just happen to be some clouds in the way.
    Ha! ...Dark side of the cloud.

    If we were able to take a handful of cloud and eat it, I wounder if it would taste like cotton candy. :P

  9. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    My Chair
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HoofinIt View Post
    Ha! ...Dark side of the cloud.

    If we were able to take a handful of cloud and eat it, I wounder if it would taste like cotton candy. :P
    A very.. wet sort of cotton candy, without sugar..?

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zamuel View Post
    A very.. wet sort of cotton candy, without sugar..?
    Lite and fluffy, OOOOh soooo puffy cotton coundy!!! It's Atkins' diet approved!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •