Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 67

Thread: #4chan

  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Today I was banned and I have not the slightest clue why. The ban notice says the following, quote:
    "You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids")."
    The problem is that I wasn't trying to dox or raid anyone, I have no clue what I did wrong, I literally started posting on 4chan three days ago or so.

  2. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello. I was banned permenantly from all boards for posting on a drawthread on /vp/ asking about the spammer who spams the thread. The moderators there are doing a GREAT job dealing with some spammer who uses a bot to spam. Here's what I wrote. The OP thread identified the spammer as a "Paki" and I replied asking

    ">Paki"
    "Explain please"

    I think the moderators thought I was the spammer from my IP since I'm from Middle East and so is the spammer bot?

    The spammer bot still spamming and talking on /vp/ and I'm banned permenantly. I don't use Tor nor proxies.

    Help please

  3. #53
    Rizon Staff dwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Hello, this is the Rizon forum. If you wish to talk to a 4chan moderator please connect to the network and type /join #4chan - You'll need a registrered nickname. If you haven't done so already you can register by typing /msg nickserv register yourpassword your@email.com

  4. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    hi i am currently on #4chan and want to know how long does it take for a mod to respond back to me?
    Last edited by Pickle; 08-03-2017 at 01:56 AM.

  5. #55
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djahandarie View Post
    Sure, here are the steps to getting to the place for a 4chan ban appeal:
    1. Go to http://qchat.rizon.net/
    2. Fill in a nickname.
    3. Hit connect.
    4. Hit "Ok" when it asks you to register.
    5. Follow the instructions.
    6. Once registered, type /join #4chan in the bar on the bottom of the screen.
    7. Write that you want to appeal your ban and then discuss with the first operator or half-operator that responds. (They'll have either a @ or % to the left of their nickname, respectively.)
    It doesn't ask me to register. Am I doing something wrong?

  6. #56
    Rizon Staff MAGIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Frankfurt/Germany
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ty1er View Post
    It doesn't ask me to register. Am I doing something wrong?
    When you are connected to the network, use /msg nickserv help register and follow the instructions to register your nick. Then you can join #4chan with /join #4chan

  7. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Help I was banned today for posting a copypasta ironically into /a/, saying

    'Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.'.

    This is common and I'm not really 13, I swear! Please help me get unbanned

  8. #58
    Rizon Staff MAGIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Frankfurt/Germany
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jobohan1 View Post
    Help I was banned today for posting a copypasta ironically into /a/, saying

    'Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.'.

    This is common and I'm not really 13, I swear! Please help me get unbanned
    Please follow this https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Channel_Bans

  9. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Was just banned because some dumb fuck Mod thinks that Emily Bloom is CP.

    I want it reversed.

  10. #60
    Rizon Staff dwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KCW View Post
    Was just banned because some dumb fuck Mod thinks that Emily Bloom is CP.

    I want it reversed.
    Hello, please read:
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarf View Post
    Hello, this is the Rizon forum. If you wish to talk to a 4chan moderator please connect to the network and type /join #4chan - You'll need a registrered nickname. If you haven't done so already you can register by typing /msg nickserv register yourpassword your@email.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •