Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: #4chan

Today I was banned and I have not the slightest clue why. The ban notice says the following, quote:
    "You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids")."
    The problem is that I wasn't trying to dox or raid anyone, I have no clue what I did wrong, I literally started posting on 4chan three days ago or so.

Hello. I was banned permenantly from all boards for posting on a drawthread on /vp/ asking about the spammer who spams the thread. The moderators there are doing a GREAT job dealing with some spammer who uses a bot to spam. Here's what I wrote. The OP thread identified the spammer as a "Paki" and I replied asking

">Paki"
    "Explain please"

I think the moderators thought I was the spammer from my IP since I'm from Middle East and so is the spammer bot?

The spammer bot still spamming and talking on /vp/ and I'm banned permenantly. I don't use Tor nor proxies.

Help please

Hello, this is the Rizon forum. If you wish to talk to a 4chan moderator please connect to the network and type /join #4chan - You'll need a registrered nickname. If you haven't done so already you can register by typing /msg nickserv register yourpassword your@email.com

hi i am currently on #4chan and want to know how long does it take for a mod to respond back to me?
    Last edited by Pickle; 08-03-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by djahandarie View Post
    Sure, here are the steps to getting to the place for a 4chan ban appeal:
    1. Go to http://qchat.rizon.net/
    2. Fill in a nickname.
    3. Hit connect.
    4. Hit "Ok" when it asks you to register.
    5. Follow the instructions.
    6. Once registered, type /join #4chan in the bar on the bottom of the screen.
    7. Write that you want to appeal your ban and then discuss with the first operator or half-operator that responds. (They'll have either a @ or % to the left of their nickname, respectively.)
    It doesn't ask me to register. Am I doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Ty1er View Post
    It doesn't ask me to register. Am I doing something wrong?
    When you are connected to the network, use /msg nickserv help register and follow the instructions to register your nick. Then you can join #4chan with /join #4chan

Help I was banned today for posting a copypasta ironically into /a/, saying

'Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.'.

This is common and I'm not really 13, I swear! Please help me get unbanned

Quote Originally Posted by jobohan1 View Post
    Help I was banned today for posting a copypasta ironically into /a/, saying

'Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs.Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to.'.

This is common and I'm not really 13, I swear! Please help me get unbanned
    Please follow this https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Channel_Bans

Was just banned because some dumb fuck Mod thinks that Emily Bloom is CP.

I want it reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by KCW View Post
    Was just banned because some dumb fuck Mod thinks that Emily Bloom is CP.

I want it reversed.
    Hello, please read:
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarf View Post
    Hello, this is the Rizon forum. If you wish to talk to a 4chan moderator please connect to the network and type /join #4chan - You'll need a registrered nickname. If you haven't done so already you can register by typing /msg nickserv register yourpassword your@email.com