Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: #4chan

Today I was banned and I have not the slightest clue why. The ban notice says the following, quote:
    "You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids")."
    The problem is that I wasn't trying to dox or raid anyone, I have no clue what I did wrong, I literally started posting on 4chan three days ago or so.

Hello. I was banned permenantly from all boards for posting on a drawthread on /vp/ asking about the spammer who spams the thread. The moderators there are doing a GREAT job dealing with some spammer who uses a bot to spam. Here's what I wrote. The OP thread identified the spammer as a "Paki" and I replied asking

">Paki"
    "Explain please"

I think the moderators thought I was the spammer from my IP since I'm from Middle East and so is the spammer bot?

The spammer bot still spamming and talking on /vp/ and I'm banned permenantly. I don't use Tor nor proxies.

Help please

Hello, this is the Rizon forum. If you wish to talk to a 4chan moderator please connect to the network and type /join #4chan - You'll need a registrered nickname. If you haven't done so already you can register by typing /msg nickserv register yourpassword your@email.com

hi i am currently on #4chan and want to know how long does it take for a mod to respond back to me?
    Last edited by Pickle; 08-03-2017 at 01:56 AM.