Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: #4chan

I normally lurk and don't post much but I have a ban applied to me for another users posts in /vg/

Their ISP is 107.77.161.6 but I post on mobile. Assistance would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic_Truth View Post
    I normally lurk and don't post much but I have a ban applied to me for another users posts in /vg/

Their ISP is 107.77.161.6 but I post on mobile. Assistance would be appreciated
    Hello please read:
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarf View Post
    Hello, this is the Rizon forum. If you wish to talk to a 4chan moderator please connect to the network and type /join #4chan - You'll need a registrered nickname. If you haven't done so already you can register by typing /msg nickserv register yourpassword your@email.com

Quote Originally Posted by MAGIC View Post
    Hello please read:
    [/U][/B]
    I've registered and when I type /join #4Chan it says I do not have access (+b)

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic_Truth View Post
    I've registered and when I type /join #4Chan it says I do not have access (+b)
    Please follow this https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Channel_Bans

Is "ChanServ" a real person?? it says "The ban [...] set by ChanServ prevents you from joining #4chan." I mean, I thought that was a bot or a command or something like that...

Also, what to do next? when I message the founder of the channel, it says "N
    o such nick/channel"

???

Quote Originally Posted by Kristo View Post
    Is "ChanServ" a real person?? it says "The ban [...] set by ChanServ prevents you from joining #4chan." I mean, I thought that was a bot or a command or something like that...

Also, what to do next? when I message the founder of the channel, it says "N
    o such nick/channel"

???
    HI Kristo,
    No ChanServ isn't a person.
    It seems that the owner of the channel is not online at the moment. When you register your nick you can send a memo with /msg memoserv send nick message

I was banned from /b/ and I'm really confused. I'm trying to appeal but I dont know If this is the right place to go??!

Quote Originally Posted by Meeka View Post
    I was banned from /b/ and I'm really confused. I'm trying to appeal but I dont know If this is the right place to go??!
    Please be sure to read the other replies in this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarf View Post
    Hello, this is the Rizon forum. If you wish to talk to a 4chan moderator please connect to the network and type /join #4chan - You'll need a registrered nickname. If you haven't done so already you can register by typing /msg nickserv register yourpassword your@email.com