Hi everyone!
I'd like to introduce you to my channel #freedom_of_speech. Freedom of Speech is open for everyone to express freely, just as the name says. It want to be something different, a channel without pressure. This is why I tried to minimize hierarchy. So there aren't any auths in there, except Rizon and me, however, I'm usually not online using the owner's nickname freedom_of_speech, but using my other nickname Markus, that I also got here in the forums. Actually, I do not want to annoy users with any auth's intervention (and there are only few exceptions, such as a flood protection, which is very tolerant, though). You can do almost anything you want, nonsense or profound discussions, the channel is geared multilingual, although there are currently just German-speaking folks in it. At the moment there isn't much up in the channel, so come and chat and please excuse my potentially flawed English

Hallo auch an die deutschsprachigen Leute hier, die zwar sicherlich mehrheitlich Englisch können, die aber diesen schönen Text trotzdem nochmal auf Deutsch bekommen
Wir das Topic schon sagt, geht es hier um meinen Channel #freedom_of_speech. Freedom of Speech ist ein für jedermann geöffneter Channel, der sich vermutlich ein wenig von den meisten anderen Channels im IRC unterscheidet. Ich habe versucht, die Hierarchie so gering wie möglich zu halten, damit jeder sagen kann, was er will. Deshalb gibts auch außer mir und dem Rizon-Bot keine Ops. Ich bin auch im Normalfall nicht mit dem Ownernamen freedom_of_speech da, sondern in zivil (Nick: Markus).
Mit irgendwelchen Auth-Eingriffen will ich nicht nerven, ihr könnt fast alles machen, was ihr wollt (wenn's denn nicht grad erheblich sittenwidrig ist; ansonsten gibts noch eine sehr sehr tolerant eingestellte Floodprotection).
Momentan ist relativ wenig los, also schaut am besten mal vorbei