As much expected, we will be again hosting a Christmas Event this year from 12/22 to 1/1. You might have guessed from the title that the event will be related to our lottery, VIzon. If you do not already know how VIzon works, please read here.

What's special for this event comparing to regular VIzon:
  1. There will be a drawing everyday throughout the event (i.e. 12/22 to 1/1)
  2. All current prizes will be upgraded to next level, i.e.:
    • Consolation prize: a custom colored vhost or one-worded (colored or non-colored) vhost of your choice for 30 days
    • 3rd prize: a custom colored vhost or one-worded (colored or non-colored) vhost of your choice for 60 days
    • 2nd prize: a custom colored vhost or one-worded (colored or non-colored) vhost in bold of your choice for 120 days
    • 1st prize: a permanent custom colored vhost or one-worded (colored or non-colored) vhost in bold of your choice

NB: just as in regular VIzon, consolation prize will not be counted in multiplication factors
  3. Extra prizes for matching 1 and 2 numbers:
    • Matched 1 number: colored vhost "merry.christmas.nick" with "nick" being your nick with special characters removed (other than "-")
    • Matched 2 numbers: colored vhost "merry.christmas.nick" with "nick" being your nick with special characters removed (other than "-") plus a random color on the nick

NB: the wordings will be changed over time according to occasions

You can claim these prizes (i.e. matching 1 or 2 numbers) of the latest drawing before the next one, e.g. if VIzon No.078 has been drawn and you matched 1 number in that drawing, you can claim your prize before VIzon No.079 takes place by typing:
    Code:
    /notice guuchan !claim 078
    Once VIzon No.079 is drawn, you will lose your entitlement to the prize of No.078 and will only be available to claim the prize of No.079 if you win again. To check if you have matched any number in a certain drawing, e.g. VIzon No.078, type:
    Code:
    /notice guuchan !check 078
    Note that the colored vhost of these prizes are temporary and will be gone once you take it off or disconnect from the network. You can regain it though by claiming it again during the entitlement period.

If for some reason you want to take off the colored vhost, you can do one of the followings:
    • If you have a vhost assigned to your nick, activate your vhost (i.e. "/msg HostServ on")
    • "/mode your_nick -x" (then "/mode your_nick +x" if you want to remask your host)
    • Reconnect to the network

Have fun, enjoy the event, and Merry Christmas!