Quote Originally Posted by escnuk3r View Post
Here is a quote from Senior Network admin already addressing this issue for your information.
hi folks, the above statement is correct. - however, it came to my attention that a user wanted to link a server, and (without my knowledge) set me as an oper on the server that was applying for link.
This person was advised that he/she would have better chances of having their server`s vote passed If I WASN'T staff on that link. That said, I told the person applying for the link, to remove me as their oper, cuz I have looked at the server specs and think that it would be a decent server for the network. So in response to the above statement, it really doesn't matter who`s or what server I am on, my services are not required on any server linked to Rizon.
I would like to thank you all for your support, I am not leaving Rizon, and I will still do my best for the network as a whole.
I think decisions made by ANY management can be difficult at times, but are often made by looking at the "big picture"
and outlooks that are down the road.
Rizon is a great network, and I/we need your help in keeping it that way, so let`s move on, and keep doing what you`re doing.
I am around in #chat and doing my "thing", lets just all have some fun!
Thanks again to everyone!
All the Best!

D~