Thread: new fansub group forming

Default new fansub group forming

A lot of japanese anime and film may never be subbed in english and this new group will fix it!!!!!!!! please offer your help. we are aiming for a translation in the original japanese style......not westernized. The first project will be a film based on a manga story....about kendo!!! let me know.....bye bye

I sincerely hope that you can live with my brutally honest opinions. If you cannot, I am very sorry.

First of all, you have never given any vital information: Who is in the sub group you're planning? How much experience do those people have? What's the name going to be? What are your project(s)? The only thing you have said so far is that you want to do some film based on a manga about kendo -- that is not enough to make anyone care. It is also unclear what positions are even open. Do you need a timer or a translator or an editor or everything? And what are your skills? Simply wanting to lead a sub group is taking credit for other people's work. Do something yourself.

Secondly, I don't know who you're planning to make work as an editor, but I would highly recommend to find someone who is not you. Your spelling and grammar have been sub-par throughout both of your posts. This makes you appear as if you are not serious about your project. The fact that you used Comic Sans does not help that, either.

Thirdly, your bump right there was uncalled for. There was no need to bump your thread. People would reply if they did have any interest even without you telling them to. Additionally, it contradicts itself. First you say there are only two types of Internet users: sharers and leechers. Then you tell people to be creators, which were not mentioned previously to begin with.

As a result of the listed arguments, I would like to politely ask you to reconsider your project.

Thank you very much.

私はメッセージで使用するフォントは、あなたの私の選択ではありません。私の文法については、私が言ったと き、私の第一言語は英語だった!とあなたはおそらく、2012年10月01から何らかの理由で著作権を破る ことに見つかった日本のパスポートホルダーが刑務所で2年を取得することを知らない...そう残して有益な テキストのか、メッセージが悪いです。また、インターネットの神ではありません、我々は持っていると我々は 好きなものをファンサブします。さようなら

What are the atest news about fansub group forming?
    Last edited by kaufen; 05-30-2016 at 03:40 AM.