Thread: proxyscan.siglost.com ...'your client is being scanned for open proxies...

Default proxyscan.siglost.com ...'your client is being scanned for open proxies...

First, let me intro myself. Am an new channel owner and and so far found Rizon to be far easier and superior in start up services than either OtherNet, UnderNet or FinancialChat where I've been before. Thxs for the efforts... And I have a question: when testing web access to my channel, I incurred this prompt on entry:
    "For network safety, your client is being scanned for open proxies by proxyscan.siglost.com (188.122.74.139). This scan will not harm your computer. ..."

I searched for some of these words but found nothing in the forums or help FAQ links on this subject. What info exactly is being scanned on a user's computer upon web log in, and what info is being
    gathered / retained by Rizon during this scan....?

and thxs for redirecting this question to the proper person if this there's a better place to start this thread.... Will_

Basicly it will test, if you use any proxies, which are blacklisted on serveral sites (like drone.bl and/or rizon.net)
    Found this: http://www.irc-wiki.org/BOPM