Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Rizon Christmas Event 2018

  1. #1
    Rizon Staff MAGIC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013

    Default Rizon Christmas Event 2018

    We will be hosting a Christmas Event again from December 21st to January 1st by giving out colored vHosts to registered nicks. To participate in the event:

    1. Register your nick (/msg NickServ help register);
    2. Identify to the registered nick;
    3. Join #xmas and enjoy!

    Besides just the regular colored vhosts you will have a chance of winning a special colored vhost by staying in the channel. A random user will be drawn every 15 minutes and that user will get a special version of colored vhost of the day, i.e. underlined (50% chance), bold (40% chance) or both (10% chance).

    If for some reason you want to take off the colored vhost, you can do one of the following:

    • If you have a vHost assigned to your nick, activate your vhost (i.e. "/msg HostServ on")
    • "/mode your_nick -x" (then "/mode your_nick +x" if you want to remask your host)
    • Reconnect to the network without rejoining #xmas

    A few things to note:

    • Colored vhosts are temporary and will be gone once you take it off or disconnect from the network. Simply rejoin #xmas during the event to regain it.
    • We will give out predefined colored vHosts only which will rotate daily. Do NOT ask for a custom one.
    • Do NOT abuse the system or you will be banned from the network for 7 days.

    For channel operators
    If someone is abusing color vhosts in your channel, join #services and we will assist you there. All colored vhosts of a certain day will follow the same pattern so you can also choose to forbid it in your channel altogether, for example:


    You can place the following ban accordingly:

    /mode #channel +b *!*@**

    Have fun, enjoy the event, and Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by MAGIC; 12-20-2018 at 09:52 AM.

  2. #2
    Rizon Staff dwarf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011


    Thank you all for participating in this year's event! Rizon staff wishes you all the best in the upcoming year.

Similar Threads

  1. Rizon Christmas Event 2017
    By MAGIC in forum Rizon News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 10:14 AM
  2. Rizon Christmas Event 2016
    By MAGIC in forum Rizon News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2016, 04:28 PM
  3. Rizon Christmas Event 2015
    By guuchan in forum Rizon News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2016, 09:32 AM
  4. Rizon Christmas Event 2014
    By guuchan in forum Rizon News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2015, 09:31 AM
  5. Rizon Christmas Event 2010
    By guuchan in forum Rizon News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 12:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts