Thread: need to contact #gphelpdesk

Question need to contact #gphelpdesk

Can someone assist with getting in touch with #gphelpdesk?

Hello,

If you are banned from said channel you may follow the link below to contact the owner of the channel:
    https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Channel_Bans

i checked if there was a ban and it doesnt seem like it...i cannot get any output from channel info command...is there a way to verify channel is active? or i just wait for a reply?
    Thanks

The channel is active yes, but it seems you need a registered nick to join the channel. https://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?tit..._your_nickname
    If you are in it, you need to wait for an answer, we cannot help you with this.

Trying to get in touch with #gphelpdesk also to reinstate membership as when I try to login it says "login failed" Username or password incorrect... So then I try to reset the password and get the message "Error the email address was not found".

I then had a friend send me a new link to a different email address to try to create a new account and it then says the USP being used is already used by another account..

I see the below information at Gimmepeers which brought me here: -

Still need help logging in? Server: irc.rizon.net | Port: 6667 SSL Port: 9999 | Channel: #gphelpdesk

So here I am trying to find this Channel, but when I search for it here I don't see it,

Can anybody help me please?

I clicked on the links above and they make no sense to me.

Default Me too!

I have the same problem, mostly. When I reset my password it is supposed to my registered email. Well, I never get one in my inbox. I hope someone sees this and give me (us) someone to contact!

Hazard67

Quote Originally Posted by GD25 View Post
    Trying to get in touch with #gphelpdesk also to reinstate membership as when I try to login it says "login failed" Username or password incorrect... So then I try to reset the password and get the message "Error the email address was not found".

I then had a friend send me a new link to a different email address to try to create a new account and it then says the USP being used is already used by another account..

I see the below information at Gimmepeers which brought me here: -

Still need help logging in? Server: irc.rizon.net | Port: 6667 SSL Port: 9999 | Channel: #gphelpdesk

So here I am trying to find this Channel, but when I search for it here I don't see it,

Can anybody help me please?

I clicked on the links above and they make no sense to me.

Post HELP!!!

I am having the same issue in that every time I rsset my password it tells me Username or Password are incorrect and login failed. I am up to date, not banned. Can someone please help me get back on? Thx I have been trying for days to fix it.