Thread: Rizon Features Expansion Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by NiTeMaRe View Post
    BotServ introduces additional services clients and causes more stress on services during burst...
    Uhh not really, those are services clients introduced by services to rest of the network, and its only one line to do so (UID) so its not making any impact on services from burst, because its services that burst it to network not network to services

Esteemed representative of semi-aquatic and carnivorous mammals (Mink):

I am extremely distraught by your consideration of terminating the BotServ services. Should these reveries materialize, my beloved FaceBot [^_^] will be forever silenced, leaving me with a single faithful cohort (Abba-Zaba, in case you were wondering) to brave the perilous nodes which fabricate the Rizon Chat Network. I am, however, willing to oblige your merciful regard: A package containing a delicious imported panettone and several autographed 4x6 portraits of myself will soon arrive at your place of residence. Similar arrangements may continue to exist over the years should you find it to your amusement. I hope this short message and gesture of kindness will find a place in your heart and mind this holiday season.

Amicalement.

Kiwiclx, Rizon's resident fruitbirdthing and former Rizon staff overseeing the splittiest of hubs