Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: #DontJoinItsATrap

LOL. I need to figure out how to set up a channel like this on the Undernet network.

mibbit.rizon.net is down and has been for days; now I'm being forced to use qchat or face the same problems, so this, while obviously not a major issue, is more stress I could probably do without.

Rizon Staff

mibbit.rizon.net/irc.rizon.net is fine, it's Mibbit failing to resolve it, complain to them.

mibbit.com/chat/ -> Rizon works because it uses a particular Rizon server instead of the main pool there.

When I first heard of the channel, I had joined it. I then tried to leave and couldn't, I was so scared. I knew it was for the lulz. D:

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
    #Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net

Thumbs up

I love this channel. Pleae make more of these. There's always someone talking and something to do there. I LOVE IT!!!!

I use a webchat with a community on Rizon.
    Every single one of my users are forcejoined to that channel every day, despite a few of them luckily parting it occasionally. It just doesn't change anything.

Noone knows why. Because noone even joined it.

The host address is the same for all users, because they are using the webchat.

This channel is pissing everyone off, and they can't even change nickname. Remove it, please.
    Leader of Love is here

Bring your beer.

The channel won't be removed.

Best solution is to:

A use a different webchat Rizon provides 2. qchat.rizon.net and eris.rizon.net.

or

B complain to mibbit for the issues they are having and causing their users to not show real ips on Rizon. This is an issue with mibbit not Rizon.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net

Hmmm.... the channel isnt bad. I swear the first time I joined it.. I thought this is part of a scam I was so scared. :'( thought my computer will get hacked...

Then I spoke to an irc op and got out of the channel. Thank goodness. Since then I have gone on and off the channel quite a few times.

I havent been in it for a while but I personally dont like it much, I fell for it a long time ago, but I agree with some of the others that have posted here that it was my own stupid fault for joining in the first place, what bugs me though is that some of the bnc channels (<3 RizonBNC) are trapped so you are forced to join every time the bnc's server crashes even if you never joined yourself, its an easy fix but still annoying nonetheless

Hi, i love this chan. I want the same in my german fansubchan, so could you please let me have the stuff/let me know how it works?

plz
    plz
    plz

yours faithfully
    neo9000