Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: #DontJoinItsATrap

Hello ^^

I really find that channel cool
    But i noticed, that without Auto-OP enabled, you don't get voiced at all
    Could you allow people getting voice to use the ChanServ voice command or something ? Or like, PM some bot for getting voiced

About the auto-join thing, i think it's a good idea, since there is really no point in not being here (well, at least, for most users ?). And it's fun to see people trying to get out as it don't make any difference to be in or out.
    But i guess some peoples don't like that... Then, i propose some other "trap" system :
    Instead of waiting 45-90 minutes before allowing everyone to get out, every user would be allowed to go out invidually after 30-45 minutes (TrapBot would send a notice), just enough time to try to make them want to stay on it :P. Or, every 10 minutes for 30 seconds, but without notice !

Edit: Sorry for my bad English, i'm French : /

I like how you get auto-rejoined when you join once. I'm finally out of it. Only just got out. But it's still fun, and quite a challenge. You have to make sure you're watching IRC when the 1 minute silence is on. What I did is set the nick 'TrapBot' to highlight me, then I quickly parted the channel.

But yeah, it's cool.

This is retarded as hell.

Somehow I managed to escape accidently. Either quitting or reconnecting was the escape minute and the channel didn't open back up. I was disappointed.

Should be abolished.
    Death is caused by excessive swallowing of saliva

i love it.

zuko -dead lol.
    Death is caused by excessive swallowing of saliva

Thank you sooo much I don't want to bitch about this deplorable channel, I'm just glad I could escape.

I have a fucking sense of humor and preying on human nature, then accusing them of being humorless fucktards is NOT funny. kTHXbye~

Banned

I love it. Fun to invite kiddies with auto-join-on-invite on

While I don't mind the channel being there, i'm sick of being thrown into it randomly. I have auto-invite off, and I never joined the channel manually, or by clicking any link. I suddenly just get thrown in. I've been banned from it at least 5 times, but I keep randomly getting thrown into there.

The problem is a lot of people are spamming, and since I'm not actively reading the chat, it fills my memory, as my client keeps logs, etc.