Thread: #DontJoinItsATrap

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The channel records my IP address once, while using the web client, and afterwards I cannot connect to Rizon with a real client without being forced to join the channel again. When I set mIRC to block the channel, I get disconnected from the server and eventually banned from the network. Obviously this same process will just repeat itself ad infinitum once the ban is lifted (unless there's some IRC client that doesn't allow itself to be hijacked at will).

Maybe you could save time and effort by automatically k-lining anyone who tries to connect? Or maybe you should just shut down the network. You obviously don't want anyone to use it.

Fucking dumbasses.

Quote Originally Posted by escnuk3r View Post
    Well we don't force you to join. Maybe it was an auto join...
    Or maybe you do force people to join, because that's the entire premise and function of the channel, you goddamn moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    A combination of magic and midgets.
    A combination of IRC client programmers being dumbasses with no concept of security and Rizon staff being such chucklefucks that they take advantage of it to harass users.

Quote Originally Posted by guuchan View Post
    If you really don't want to be in the channel, there're quite a few of us OPs there and most of us are more than happy to help you. You don't need to beg or anything, you can just ask normally. Calling names, cussing or making threats isn't the way to get you out, if your common sense didn't tell you already.
    Fuck you. I didn't come to Rizon so I can spend my time battling against some stupid channel that hijacks my IRC client, I came so I could talk to people on one channel. You know, that's kind of what IRC is for. If your common sense didn't tell you already.
    Last edited by blahblah; 01-06-2010 at 12:16 AM.