Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Rizon Games

Quote Originally Posted by ins3 View Post
    Sorry for double posting but please make .trivia and .strivia available to those voiced or higher (prevents abuse).
    I think that we already agreed on this not happening. Mostly because we want all users to be able to play Trivia and enjoy it. If you are afraid of abuse, then you can either ban the abusers or not assign the Trivia to your channel at all.

It would have been a bit silly to set a mode requirement for being able to play.

Retired since 2009!

Need any help on IRC?
    #Help - General Rizon help
    #Services - IRC Operator assistance
    #SSL - SSL installation help

there really needs to be an automatic stop if nobody is playing, i came home today to see my channel flooded with 600 questions where over 400 were never answered to

Yeah, I agree.
    If theres like 5-10 unanswered questions, it should automatically turn off.
    Because if people WERE playing a round of trivia, I doubt they'd just let it sit there for 10 questions.

Hello, i just added Trivia bot to my channel. And its awesome!
    I have one question. I would like to have my own question theme on my channel. What is the format to write questions and then to mail you, and would it be a problem to send u question in my language (bosnian), becouse in my chanell are mostly ppl that spokes bosnian

Regrats, wudu

Rizon Staff

Quote Originally Posted by wudu View Post
    Hello, i just added Trivia bot to my channel. And its awesome!
    I have one question. I would like to have my own question theme on my channel. What is the format to write questions and then to mail you, and would it be a problem to send u question in my language (bosnian), becouse in my chanell are mostly ppl that spokes bosnian

Regrats, wudu
    The preferred format is:
    Question*answer

As for them being in Bosnian, that is fine. I would recommend having 150+ questions though so you don't keep getting the same ones over and over.

You can mail them to either jason@rizon.net or dizzy@rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
    The preferred format is:
    Question*answer

As for them being in Bosnian, that is fine. I would recommend having 150+ questions though so you don't keep getting the same ones over and over.

You can mail them to either jason@rizon.net or dizzy@rizon.net
    Thank you for ur fast reply.
    When I write 150+ questions/answers ill send u a mail.

Regrats, wudu

EDIT: mail sent
    Last edited by wudu; 07-19-2009 at 10:03 AM.

One of my users has requested that certain types of questions be able to be asked in a row, such as "Unscramble" question types, year types, fill-in the blank types, etc...

I imagine this would be a completely different thing than just a category, as these types of questions don't typically have a category (or are they under "General"?).

He's pretty adamant about it.

cool thank you

just a thought, maybe set up the .next command so that it takes 2 or more different people to skip a question, gets pretty annoying when people skip questions just because they dont know the answer and not giving anyone else a chance

wow this bot has been great for #animesecrets, pretty fun bot. Thanks guys!

Though one request, can someone implement a function so after 10 questions unanswered or attempted results in the bot turning off?

Anime Secrets | Forums
    Come visit us at #animesecrets