Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rizon Games

Rizon Staff

If you find any bugs with anything like trivia questions, please message wild with the question and answer, and what is wrong with it.

Thanks

default and stargate..haha. would you be opposed to themes that are centric to a channel's interest, or do you want more general ones?
    !!

Rizon Staff

Quote Originally Posted by rtil View Post
    default and stargate..haha. would you be opposed to themes that are centric to a channel's interest, or do you want more general ones?
    Honestly anything that users may like would be good, if you have a set of questions you would like added, email them to me at wild[at]rizon[dot]net, please list the theme to them as well, and give me some time to get them added.

Format for questions should be "question*answer" and 1 question*answer per line.

Side note:

Currently there is a known issue with the trivia and I am working on getting it fixed right now. Thanks for your patients.

-wild
    Last edited by dizzy; 03-28-2009 at 04:01 AM.

Rizon Staff

Hopefully all works fine now, sorry for the restarts.

-wild
    Last edited by dizzy; 03-28-2009 at 07:14 AM.

Thank you dizzy, good job. :3

Quote Originally Posted by rtil View Post
    Anime would be one. Most channels on Rizon are related to anime after all, so we need an anime theme.

By the way, I had a fun conversation last night with dizzy about FunServ. Just as a reminder, we talked about having a trigger for quotebot that shows the total number of quotes saved. I believe it would be useful at times.

We had been looking for some anime and many other trivia question lists.

Thanks to ImperialXT we now have an anime list of 3000 questions it will be added to the themes list very shortly. Anyone else who has any list I would like for you to email them to me as well. Thanks.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net

Maybe you can create some kind of access list for the trivia bot, since the activation commands are for the channel founder only atm. So that when people are added to the access list by the channel founder, ( based on the nick/host ) they can also control the bot.

I have a quick suggestion.

As I run my own trivia in the radio channel, I get poked sometimes with ideas/bugs.

Today someone asked me if I could change the hint characters to * instead of _
    I noticed right away that this was a good idea, seeing as _ makes it harder to see the amount of characters required in the answer.

a midsumme_ _____'_ ___ ______
    a midsumme* *****'* **** ******

etc.

Annie thanks for the suggestion I like it.
    Rizon CEO
    Jason
    Jason@Rizon.net