Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March Madness

Default March Madness

Hey Rizon users, who do you think will be the big winner for the NCAA Champions this year. I do not really believe Kansas will make it back, h*ll they lost the Big 12 Tournament. As times in the past we will have a channel for march madness. We will do a global announcement for the big tourney so you can chat and get live information from the channel about different games and its all free.
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

This might be a good thread to discuss/compare our brackets, too. I personally have Kansas in the elite 8, and I have bets on the championship game being between Louisville and UNC, with Carolina winning it all. I'm also hoping for some kind of upset in the first round with Arizona beating Utah, though.

What about everyone else?

I am really excited to see what this new Round of March Madness that is coming around. Becuase it appears we will be having a new champion this year unless KU does better. Also here is the official brackets
    HTML Code:
     http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/mayhem/brackets/viewable_men
    Another team I want to see that does good is Louisville.
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

Well for my Bracket I went with Uconn, North Carolina, Louisville as at least 3 of 4 teams that will make it to the final four and I chose U Conn and North Carolina battling for the Championship. Don't forget the big tourney starts tommrow. Check your local listings to find where you can get the action at on tv.
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

Was your bubble busted? Mine was good I of course saw where North Carolina, Memphis, and UCLA won and many more teams where winners. Check us out on Rizon in #MarchMadness for all the interactive chat in the world for March Madness on IRC.
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

Well the tourney is moving to the Sweet 16, and The teams that I chose to be in the part of the tournament. Like Memphis, KU, Michigan St, Louisville, UConn and many more made it there. If you are still wanting to join us during the games for the tourney then we are in #marchmadness
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

Well folks, it's finally here. The East/West regions will be battling it out tonight to obtain their spot in the elite 8. UCONN(#1) will be up against Purdue(#5) and Missouri(#3) will be playing against Memphis(#2) for those in the West, and in the East, we'll have Villanova(#3) up against Duke(#2) and finally, Pitt(#1) will be playing against Xavier(#4). Nova vs. Duke will be a must watch. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the Wildcats are going to play against the Blue Devils, and who knows, they may make it out of the sweet 16 this year. Jay Wright is such an awesome coach, and if they play like they did last Saturday against UCLA, it should be a great game.

On the other hand, what are your opinions on Arizona this year? They've been playing great for a 12th seeded team, but I'm doubtful that they'd be able to one-up Louisville tomorrow.

itt: 2 guys talking to an empty auditorium.

who needs forums when you have irc?

Quote Originally Posted by twilightNoir View Post
    itt: 2 guys talking to an empty auditorium.

who needs forums when you have irc?
    Chat is simultaneous communication by people who are online at the same time and typing messages to each other. Forums are asynchronous - all participants don't have to be online at the same time. A better solution for more in-depth discussions.

Thanks. LoL
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net