Thread: Suggestions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks again for your input!

Unfortunately we don't have any sources requires for such file serving of the music..

Sure there is LimitServ etc, which is great. I do love your idea about the Rizon announcement, but the problem is that people get sick of it eventually. If we kept spamming it they'd just ignore it eventually. Look at our global announcements. They've been abused so much that barely anyone reads it/cares about it.

Schedule specific genre nights. People would be more inclined to join if they knew what was going to be played weekly.

[long post - readwith throaght wetting utility ]

good point Raldios. a schedule of sorts would help, even if all the slots are not filled. As it is right now (i may be wrong) but there's no way to identify who's going to be on and at what time let alone the genre.

I'd love to lets say do a !schedule (unfortunately requires a bot) command in channel or a simple trip to the site. This feature would give the site more activity.

I haven't noticed mention of the forum address in the topic or on join notice. personally i find having as much usable info in these two places helps a whole lot especially when i can just click them and away i go. no browsing and searching for a url in history or favorites/bookmarks.

btw the new web design is great. from a designers prespective you should colour your topic in the same/similar scheme as the website. the colours are strong.

i'm definitley an advocate of the announcement feature for now playing music because it generates intrest even if one isnt or cant listen. Id say it may persuade persons to tune in. While being slightly annoying it is a radio channel so its should be expected.
    Wonderfull! isnt it?