Thread: #DontJoinItsATrap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

it's retarded

i avoided all the global notifications and various people joining channels to spam it it but some of my friends had been in it a few days so while they were idling last night i thought i'd see what the fun was

the trouble is the channel has endless "dinging" with some messages in a language i don't read coming up repeatedly so is really annoying and gets in the way of whatever else you're trying to do (i use sound to notify if anyone's active in a quiet channel)

if you can read quick enough to read what anyone's saying past all the coming and going you might see someone say there's a chance to leave every so often. problem is THAT DOESN'T WORK

i didn't have voice so joined in (rizon) mibbit a few times this afternoon trying to converse via my username but apparently having too many mibbits open has earnt me a permanent ban, which i only found when i tried joining in mibbit proper

great fun rizon, i'm sure it was funny the first few hours but jeez grow the fuck up

Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    it's retarded
    really annoying
    gets in the way of whatever else you're trying to do
    grow the fuck up
    :):):):):):):):)

This is retarded as hell.

Somehow I managed to escape accidently. Either quitting or reconnecting was the escape minute and the channel didn't open back up. I was disappointed.