Thread: #DontJoinItsATrap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

People who really want to leave can also take advantage of that 1 minute window of freedom every 45-90 mins...

Press alt+r in mirc and add this to your remotes:
    Code:
    on *:TEXT:*YOU HAVE 1 MINUTE TO PART THE CHANNEL, GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!*:#dontjoinitsatrap:{ if ( $nick == TrapBot ) { /part #dontjoinitsatrap } }

Thank you sooo much I don't want to bitch about this deplorable channel, I'm just glad I could escape.

I have a fucking sense of humor and preying on human nature, then accusing them of being humorless fucktards is NOT funny. kTHXbye~

Banned

I love it. Fun to invite kiddies with auto-join-on-invite on

While I don't mind the channel being there, i'm sick of being thrown into it randomly. I have auto-invite off, and I never joined the channel manually, or by clicking any link. I suddenly just get thrown in. I've been banned from it at least 5 times, but I keep randomly getting thrown into there.

The problem is a lot of people are spamming, and since I'm not actively reading the chat, it fills my memory, as my client keeps logs, etc.

This channel is a monsterous injustice.

And before I get hit with the smug arrogance of the Darwinists, I've NEVER clicked a on a link, NEVER been to this channel before, and my IP is secure, so I'd actually quite like to know why I was thrown in during sign-on for apparently no reason at all. There are 200 people in there, and what with the lone half-spent braincell repeatedly attempting the trivia questions with the unrelenting procession equatable to that of a winning moth-lightbulb combination, my logs fill, my bandwidth is sapped, and my browser is threatened by spontaneous quick death. In an attempt to be ejected I decided to continually stop the Trivia in an effort to be kicked by this individual--an obvious show of distress that was answered by my being devoiced, which, when all is boiled down, is nothing short of sadistic.

The internet is not your psychology experiment, Rizon.

To leave, type /part continuously.

Edit: Ah, that's cute.
    Last edited by Rep; 08-24-2009 at 02:50 PM.

You are not being held at your will, but it appears you have become accustom to the channel information provided in the topic.
    escnuk3r
    irc.rizon.net
    Server Admin

escnuk3r@rizon.net

Oh, okay.

Wait.

What?

Rizon Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Rep View Post
    And before I get hit with the smug arrogance of the Darwinists, I've NEVER clicked a on a link, NEVER been to this channel before, and my IP is secure, so I'd actually quite like to know why I was thrown in during sign-on for apparently no reason at all.
    The reason is that you're connected from Mibbit's IP, and so are a few other users. If only one of them was on #DontJoinItsATrap, you're svsjoined in there upon connecting as well.

Using Mibbit, connect to mibbit.rizon.net, otherwise use qwebirc or a regular client, in order to (appear to) be connected from your own IP, then you won't randomly be svsjoined into #DontJoinItsATrap.

Default ...

i dont like this chnnel ...
    It is annoying...
    Nobody.