Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rizon Stats

Hey, there. I know this is already a known issue, but I was wondering if there was an update on it yet. My Channel's stats haven't been updated since March 13th. You guys still looking into the cause? Or is it kind of on the back burner for right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarteck View Post
    Hey, there. I know this is already a known issue, but I was wondering if there was an update on it yet. My Channel's stats haven't been updated since March 13th. You guys still looking into the cause? Or is it kind of on the back burner for right now?
    It really isn't on the back burner, but I would say it really isn't a priority. I do believe we are working on it though, not 100% as I am not dev team. But without an active coder it is hard to keep it bug free and up to date. The problem lies with the software that generates the stats which is pisg, from my understanding it wasn't made for something as large as rizon.
    yourname / blake
    |IRC Operator - Server Admin|
    |Services Staff|
    |
    Help Team|
    |Kline Team|
    |
    vHost Team Lead|

blake@rizon.net

Thanks for the response. I'll see if any of the other geeks on my forum are interested in helping out, there. I'm handy with Perl, myself, but I'm no expert by any means, heh.